This new version of windows 10 update is actually the 7th update the company will be making since the release of Windows 10 in 2015.
Before you install this update of the windows 10, check out the cool features and improvements that you’ll find in this version:
- New Light Theme: This can be enabled in color settings by selecting the light option dropdown box to choose preferred color
- Windows Sandbox: A new security feature that allows you to run untrusted apps in an isolated environment without harming your system. This feature is actually only available for windows 10 pro users.
- Cortana and Search are Separate: The search experience have been updated with a landing page.
- Pause Windows Updates: Although windows 10 pro users already have access to this feature, now home users can pause updates from downloading and installing automatically for up to seven days.
- Brightness Control from Action Center: This means that the brightness of your screen can now be adjusted quickly from the Action Center.
- Reserved storage for applications, temporary files and system caches
- Recommended troubleshooting: which allows windows to 10 to adjust your settings to match your hardware configuration, make specific changes and fix problems automatically.
- Mouse customization: The windows 10 update also allows you to customize your mouse pointers to your preferred color and size.
These are just the major features of the windows 10 update, there are other features such as; Automatic active hours, Quick access to symbols and more.