Get the Brand New Anker Soundcore Wakey Bluetooth Speaker, with FM Radio, Alarm Clock, White Noise, Stereo Sound, Qi Wireless Charger with 7.5W/10W Fast Wireless Charging for iPhone/Samsung
- Hassle-free wireless Fast Charging: built-in wireless charger powered by Anker technology. Charge Qi-compatible devices at up to 10W for Samsung S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, and note 9 and 7.5W for iPhone XR, XS max, XS, x, and 8 Plus
- Comfort in sound: easily pre-set your favourite FM radio stations or connect your device via Bluetooth or aux cable. Audio is delivered via full-range stereo drivers
- Wakey Wakey, rise and shine: set up to 15 individual alarms and choose from 10 alarm tones to wake up in a way that suits you
- Goodnight, sleep tight: choose from 10 sleep-inducing ambient sounds or compose your own soothing soundscape using the SoundCore app. The LED display automatically dims in low light levels to avoid disturbing your sleep
- In harmony with you: instantly synchronize Wakey using the sound core app, or use the built-in touch Bar for fast access. Wakey’s innovative design was awarded a 2018 golden pin Design award.
- 1. How do I snooze the alarm?
- Press any button on Wakey to snooze the alarm.
- 2. Does the clock reset when unplugged from power?
- Wakey has a backup battery so the time will not be reset if it is plugged in again within 90 minutes.
- 3. Can you set the FM radio as the alarm ringtone?
- Yes. You can set an FM radio station as an alarm ringtone.
- 4. Can I set recurring alarms?
- Yes, alarms can be set according to your preference.
- 5. Can Wakey charge more than one phone at once?
- Yes. In addition to the wireless charging pad, there are two USB charging ports for charging additional devices.
- 6. Can I charge my phone wirelessly with a case on?
- Since phone cases come in different thicknesses and are made from various materials we cannot guarantee that your phone will charge wirelessly. We recommend removing your phone’s case before charging.
- 7. Is the time automatically set?
- Yes, after connecting your phone to the Soundcore app, Wakey will sync to your phone’s time.
- 8. What devices does Wakey’s wireless charging pad support?
- It can charge Qi-compatible devices at up to 10W for Samsung S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, and Note 9; and 7.5W for iPhone XR, XS Max, XS, X, and 8 Plus.
- 9. Is there any way to adjust the brightness?
- Yes. Choose between 5 brightness levels on the Soundcore app.
- 10. Can you turn the display off?
- Yes. The display can be turned off via the Soundcore app.
- 11. Can Wakey be plugged into a wall outlet or is it battery operated?
- It should always be plugged into a wall outlet using the provided wall adapter.